So we had some fun making pannacotta with the most delish creamy strawberry yoghurt and milk from Fair Cape Dairies.
- 2 cups Full cream Fair Cape strawberry yoghurt
- 2 cups Fair Cape milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Powdered gelatine
- Heat one cup of milk on the stove with the sugar until sugar is melted.
- Mix the second cup with the gelatine.
- When milk is hot mix the gelatine milk into the hot milk.
- Whisk the yoghurt into the milk mixture and pour into greased moulds/ramekins.
- Put into the fridge for 2 hours.
ENJOY! I drizzled mine with a little homemade vanilla syrup. Recipe by: Gourmet Style @gourmet.style