HOMEMADE CHEESY MACARONI BITES
Macaroni bites, perfect for the whole family & great for storing in the freezer for the winter evenings. Try out this new recipe from Diary Give You Go.Winter is nearing and what’s better than some comfort food on a Friday evening? That’s why you should try out these quick & easy Macaroni bites, perfect for the whole family & great for storing a couple of single servings in the freezer for those nights when the little ones want some more.
- 2 large microwave-safe bowls
- 3 cups of cooked macaroni
- 400 g Cheese 200g for the mix, 200g for the topping
- 1 cup Fair Cape Dairies Eco-Fresh Milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Fresh chives
- 6 – 12 muffin cups and a muffin pan
- In a microwave-safe mug or bowl, microwave the cooked macaroni and 200g Cheese for 3 minutes.
- In a new bowl, mix 1 cup Milk, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Pour mixture over the microwaved mac & Cheesy goodness and mix together well.
- Add the fresh chives and mix well.
- Spoon into the muffin cups in the muffin tray.
- Top each Cheesy Mac muffin with extra Cheese.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins.
- Serve and Enjoy