Orange Grilled Chicken
Thanks to @empress_becca for nominating me to take on the @faircapedairies #rationfriendly #lockdownrecipe. The kitchen is generally my happy place so I was super excited to challenge myself further. I drenched my chicken in the deliciously refreshing orange juice from @faircapedairies as a marinade. This is just a simple twist to spice up an everyday meal.
- 1 kg Mixed portion chicken
- 1/2 cup Fair Cape Dairies orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt and desired spices (thyme and rosemary are great for chicken)
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Marinate chicken in the Fair Cape orange juice overnight.
- Drain and rub on spices.
- Place in oven grill dish.
- Drizzle oil over the chicken.
- Grill at 160° till golden brown.
- Drizzle a little juice over the hot chicken just for control!
Recipe by: Coral Zebra www.coralzebra.com @coral_zebra