Three Ingredient Pizza Dough
KEEN FOR PIZZA BUT DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT FLOUR OR YEAST IN THE PANTRY?If you follow us on Instagram you may remember our Fair Cape Dairies recipe challenge we took on last week!We made the most delicious THREE INGREDIENT pizza dough using our favourite Fair Cape Dairies yoghurt. YUP YOGHURT!
- 1 cup Fair Cape Dairies plain full cream yoghurt
- 1 - 1.5 cups self-raising flour (if you only have bread flour you can simply add a big heaped teaspoon of baking soda!)
- 0.5 teaspoon salt or onion powder
- Mix together with a spoon and then keep adding flour with your hands as you knead.
- It’s supersticky in the beginning but keep adding sprinklings of flour and you should get it just right. It’s not as spongy as normal dough in my opinion, but this makes it more soft in the inside when its cooked!
- Add toppings of your choice: tinned tomatoes or tomato paste, cheese of your choice (motz is obviously best but we love the light daily cheese from Woolies), herbs and anything you have at home that would make it stretch further and make it that much more #Rationfriendly