Macaroni bites, perfect for the whole family & great for storing in the freezer for the winter evenings. Try out this ...
May the Fourth be with you – Happy Star Wars Day to all our Star Wars Fan.
A couple of Random Star Wars ‘Facts’ we found online:
- Ewok” was never spoken in the original trilogy
- Yoda was almost played by a monkey
- Depending on what movie you’re watching, Yoda has a different number of toes
We found this unique and delicious hot drink recipe on the Star Wars blog and thought it would be perfect for this wintery weather and would love to see our Fans recreate this recipe using our Eco-Fresh Milk, share it online & #faircapedairies. According to the Blogger, this nutritious green milk is the beverage of choice for exiled Jedi.
Serves: 1 Cup
- 1 cup Full-Cream milk – Eco-Fresh milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon almond essence
- green food colouring
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk and sugar to a simmer. Stir to combine
- When the sugar is dissolved, stir in the vanilla essence, almond essence, and one drop of green food colouring
- Stir together, then pour into a cup.
Now you have the perfect winters drink to warm you up while you binge watch all the Star Wars Movies.
This recipe was shared from the Star Wars website – link to their page to find more exciting the latest news and loads more delicious Star Wars inspired recipes.