Fair Cape Dairies brings home a QUALITE Award from the SA Dairy Champs for our Full Cream Vanilla Flavoured Yoghurt w ...
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Prep:2-3min Serves: 4
This dessert is definitely a crowd favourite & the perfect for any time of the year. Today we share with you this decadent No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe from the Dairy Gives You Go blog and the best part is it’s a no-bake dessert, we know how much easier it makes our life in the kitchen and a great way to get the little ones involved without having to worry about the hot oven.
- 8 Oreo sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Fair Cape Dairies Cream
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- mini chocolate chips, cherry pie filling, or additional Oreos for garnish
- Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor to create crumbs. Stir with melted butter and divide between 4 serving dishes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon evenly between 4 serving dishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with chocolate chips or cherry pie filling and serve.